How do I know if I have found the right dentist for me?
You may wish to consider several dentists before making your decision. During your first visit, you should be able to determine if this is the right dentist for you. Ask the following:
- Do you offer flexible hours to accommodate a busy schedule?
- Do you take digital X-rays?
- Will you give me your recommendations in writing?
- Do you offer same-day appointments for emergencies?
- Do you have payment plans available?
- Will you guarantee my satisfaction?
- How do you help patients to overcome dental anxiety?
- Do you have criteria for determining how many visits I need?
- Will you show me ways of preventing what you are treating?
- Do you offer free consultations or new patient exams?